bg

Friday, July 31, 2009

Book worm




Good Friday morning to you all


Well here is another School layout....I am just having so much fun with these!


Another cart I am really lovin is the Sesame cart ...I have to get the Sesame font cart.


But the cuts are all so cut ...


for this one I used


DCWV Grade School Stack....The frame around the page , I was going to use as a page but didn't want to cover it up and waste it so I cut the first row out and made a boarder frame out of it....


added it to the card stock...makes a perfect page!


Walk in my garden for....title worm cut @ 3ins...doodled added google eyes and pop dotted.


pooh & friends for...book worm cut @ 1in


Hello Kitty for....the books with the apple cut @4 1/2 ins pop dotted.


Graphically speaking for the out line of a book ...I am going to use to journal.


Sesame Street for.... Bert cut @ 3 1/2 ins ...What I really love about this cart is even though I cut Bert at 3 1/2 ins ( which is pretty small for a character cut ) he was very easy to put together.


pop dotted him.


Worm cut @ 1 1/2 ins and pop dotted.... I grouped them so they look like something you would see sitting on a book shelf...


Made one big photo mat so I can added one or a couple pics...added star clips and had a little dead space so I added flowers but now that I look at it I am gonna change them to Stars to go along with the page...


Thanks so much for stopping by....And PLEASE feel free to let me know what you think


it is always nice be it (good or bad) to get comments.....


Have a Great day and an even better weekend


Wanda




I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD
P.S. How the picture was taken makes it look like it was embossed ...but it wasn't

7 comments:

  1. Wow, another great creation...I love how you grouped the worm and Bert together....they do look like they are sitting on a shelf. I love how you used the catipillar from WIMG for the title....everything looks fantastic. Have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These school layouts are so fabulous..I know your DD will love them once you get all of her school pics in there..
    cheers
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. more cute stuff Wanda! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute !!!! and that worm is my fav cut off wimg! :)keep 'em comming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda...i am having so much fun watching this album come together...thanx for sharing it with us...each page is simply spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your school layouts! Thanks for sharing. I have my oldest going to kindergarten this year, too, so I need the ideas for his scrapbook. The music on the pages is also a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.