bg

Monday, January 26, 2009

Okie's challenge lo 1/24


Good Monday morning to everyone

well I have been busy making cards so I'm kinda out of whack with my layouts.

Okie over at cricut board does these challenges for lo's & cards

boy am I glad.....I really liked this sketch ... so I thought I would give it a try.

I really like how this lo turned out all but the color....

this is a layout for my Grand Daughter Lily's 4th Birthday

coming up in May...

I used Okie's sketch

Graphically speaking for ....all the cuts ...but the small pic frame was story book

and the stars from George... I sewed used cuttle bug embossing folder ...small dots

foam tape behind Lily... forgot used opposites attract for Lily

foam also for ....09/stars/4......I used glitter glue ...that you can't see on the four mesh

ok I think that's all

have a great day

and thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.