bg

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our little Justin Bieber fan

Hi all

I just had to share this video I took of my Grand Daughter Courtney singing and dancing to her Favorite CD Justin Bieber ( OH MY ) scream ! You gotta love her out fit ...tiger print and flowers wow ...lol I love her facial expressions and especially when she is trying to rap. Not bad for only being 6 yrs old.

YOU WILL HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN AND PAUSE MY MUSIC PLAYER TO WATCH

(To stop it from buffering wait til it hits about the 40 second mark then pull the round slider back to the begining )

Wanda:-D

9 comments:

  1. Wanda, your grand daughter is so cute and yes, the outfit... I just loved her facial expressions and how serious she was looking!

    That video is just precious!!! I know you'll have it to replay and enjoy for a lifetime! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    I had to watch it twice because the first time I hadn't read to pause your player so at first I was hearing both songs!!! But I enjoyed it both times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda this is just way too cute. Love her little outfit. This is definately a video to play at her 21st birthday party.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Wanda, she is just WAY to cute! You know, she really looks a lot like you! My kids did a video of Bon Jovi at that age and the forbid me to show it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for starting my morning off with a smile.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. She needs to be touring with Justin! This is do darling! Tell her I'm so impressed with her singing and dancing!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a hoot! I love her moves! Give her a hug from a lady in Texas and tell her I like her Grandma a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's working fine how Wanda.. and I left you something on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little granddaughter is SOOOOOO cute!!!
    and talented :)
    Hugz,
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.