bg

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A couple new cards




Good morning all., hope your day is off to a great start.


Got my coffee in hand computer in front of me and a few new things to share aww life is good !


Well today is my Son's wedding anniversary and My husbands birthday so I had to make two cards talk about having to get back in the swing of things fast...lol Well I started out with simple .


For my Bill's birthday card I made a gate fold card and used a clipart of a baby bird added some jute to it . I embossed it with cuttle bug used my nesties and stamped the sentiment


pretty simple. For The anniversary card I used more nesties and cricut celebrate cart for the bottle pop dotted it and embossed it also used corner punch...... ok I made it through that now maybe I will try to start on my Christmas cards...lol


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day


Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD




2 comments:

  1. great cards... my 2 yr old is jammin to your play list tunes & freakin out that you have Mickey all over...he is a BIG fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both but really love the anniversary card.. you are so amazing Wanda, so good to see you posing again.. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.