Happy New Year everyone!
Well out with the old and in with the new, I decided with such a crappy year last year I am gonna change it this year and take my life back!!!!
1. Back to church ( I was really slipping ) ( GOD FIRST )
2. Accept my self just as I am ( stop worrying about my weight gain ) I am gonna watch my portions.
3. Get more involved with people ( I have shut my self off from the world and sank into a pretty good depression ( NO MORE ) Mainly because of self esteem issues!
4. Get up and get moving ( even if it hurts ) as most of you know I have planter fasiitis in my foot I have been suffering with it since May 2010 .
5. Try to get back to scrapping and crafts.... thus this post...haha
I have been really busy with my Mom she had a slight stroke a few days before Christmas and it has really affected her short term memory and she gets confused but I am thankful we still have her.
Ok on with the page... We went on the Polar Express train ride in Dec ( It was awesome )
You take a train ride and the kids get to dress in their pj's they read them the story and Santa , Mrs Claus and the elves are there also they give you hot chocolate and cookies ( YUM )
play games and at the end they give the kids a bell ( Do you BELIEVE ).... I do
We had such a Great time and I took lots of pictures so hope I will be scrapping them...
This is a picture of my Daughter Tabatha and her future Husband Juddy standing out side the train station they had it decorated really nice!
Cricut carts Plantin school book/ Joys of the season/ Design studio
EK Success Snow flake punch / corner punch
Martha Stewart branch and boarder punch
flower / brad/ glitter heart sticker/ buttons/ glitter.
Cut the Soldiers out at 9 ins and heat embossed the red and green used a little chalk for the cheeks. the holly cut at 3ins
Title Winter Fun was welded together with DS
Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD