bg

Monday, June 27, 2011

It's a Girl













Happy Monday everyone,







Well I am back from vacation we had a B~L~A~S~T I really hated to come home but here I am so back to reality...lol







A friend of ours had a baby girl a week ago got her a little something from Disney and made this cute little card for her.







I used







Cricut cart : New arrival and wild card







pearls /pop dots/ sm flower punch/ ribbon/ spell binders scallop circle and doodled







I really like how this came out ...especially being a really quick card.







Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day







Hugs Wanda







I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

5 comments:

  1. nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wanda, it doesn't look like it was a simple card.. just too adorable. So glad you had such a wonderful time.. lol.. who wouldn't going to DISNEY WORLD.. So glad to see you home.. we have missed you my friend...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda, your projects are always so inspirational. You do such beautiful work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, how did I miss this!!! Wanda, this is beautiful!!! Quick? Not for me it's not!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.