bg

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friends

Happy Friday everyone, Well it is die cut challenge Friday @ SOUS....
This week it is a Leaf. The picture is kinda dark but it is of My GD Courtney , Ryan and her BFF Baylie...Last month we had gone to Shaker woods in Ohio , it is a wonderful craft show they have 2 or 3 a year this one was their Christmas one...I love to go It all set up with little cabins nestled in the woods with paths to each one I love just being there with the atmosphere.....
Any way the kids saw this pile of leaves and had to stop and play a little .....lol
so I snapped a pic of them!
The shaped paper was store bought
I used Cricut cart: Paper doll dress up for the tree, inked it and doodled.
Cricut cart: Pooh & Friends for Piglet / the leaves that I inked doodled and pop dotted some of them/Clouds pop dotted and doodled/ the picture frame inked....
Cricut cart Mini Monograms for the Friends title........The kids were throwing the leaves in the air so I positioned them on the page like piglet was throwing them too! This was a fun layout hope you enjoy...Stop by stuckonusketches and play along always a great challenge.....
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

14 comments:

  1. wanda, this is such an adorable card! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda...this is so adorable...I love piglet and the way you made the leaves like they were flying through the air..hehe. how fun? I really love the colors you chose and the little cloud for the extra touch...cute, cute, cute. ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout Wanda, sounds like you all had a blast! I love the Pooh cart and this was perfect for your layout. the village sounds like a neat place to go, what part of Ohio is it in, I'm in Kentucky and would love to check it out if it's close enough to me, and who knows maybe we could get together, it would be fun to meet a fellow Design Team Sister!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond adorable! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously..That is the cutest layout ever.. Love Piglet dancing in the leaves and it really looks like the leaves are floating in air.. ''
    another great Wanda masterpiece..
    hugs
    Nanné
    p.s. I would loved to have gone with you and seen everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend, you always do such a beautiful job with your layouts, cards.... heck, all your projects turn out beautiful! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda .. your work always brings a happy smile to my face ... gotta love Piglet dancing in the leaf pile ... Great work .. Hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I can never resist disney!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this? Oh my goodness what a fun layout! Love piglet and all those wonderful fall leaves. Your layout is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the first time I have seen your work ~ and I LOVE it.

    Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Cant wait to follow your work, have a great day.

    Denise Gifford

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! Love the different colored leaves and the little Piglet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow I am late...
    sometimes because I see your projects
    early that I forget to come by blogs as well.
    But anyways, just love this! Great shape
    and great layering! =)

    Hey...got to call me again, dang if I know
    where I put your #! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love this lo Wanda! So cute and looks like the kids are having a great time playing in the leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.