bg

Friday, December 2, 2011

Believe Advent calendar


Good Friday to ya. Well it's another Die cut challenge @ SOUS and this week it is a Christmas Tree. I have really been in the mood to play with making things instead of scrapbooking , I bought this Advent Callendar @ my local craft store Moms Memmories and a few other goodies I got also gonna post a little later.
This is a Kaisercraft advent calendar that you have to put together, the olny bad thing about it is it comes with no instructions.... I found some online and it worked prefect! I really like how this came out.
I used Kaisercraft Advent calendar put it together painted it black and added paper.
Martha Stewart branch punch for the fronts of the drawers every other one..
The numbers I painted black they come with the kit.
Cricut cartridge Christmas Cheer for the ( Christmas tree ) I cut the bottom off and added lace ribbon for a tree skirt. I used Martha Stewart branch punch and added a bunch of branches on the tree along with some fiber ribbon, sm pom poms, some red buttons and a gold star for the top. I used paper and folded it and made a box behind the tree to make it 3D.
Cricut cartridge Christmas cheer for the fire place also added branch punch on the mantel and folded box behind it also.....
The title came from cricut cart Winter woodland and plantin school I mixed and matched ...
For the top I used gingham ribbon that I LOVE...country. a bell some greenery and some sm bows .... I choose these colors because I love country and they are the traditional colors reds,greens. Well I hope I have given you some inspiration and I hope you stop by SOUS for lots more....thanks for stopping by
Have a great day
Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

11 comments:

  1. OMG Wanda...you outdid yourself...I really love the colors you chose and all the detail you put into this one. Beautiful. Love the big bow on top with that awesome bell...Really nice. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving us all the details! Loved the tress and added branches! Just beautiful!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good grief girl this is AWESOME!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, adorable, beautiful, creative -- all of these. Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful festive project Wanda. The tree is stunning, and I love the wee skirt you have added to the bottom of it - inspirational.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda,
    Beautiful Advent Calender. Your eye for detail is absolutely INSPIRING!!!! The Tree, The Tree Skirt, The Dots and Dashes on the Boxes, and the Fire Place. GEORGIOUS!!!
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWEEEEE Wanda .. this is terrific ... love your embellies on the top .. Hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wanda I absolutly LOVE this! I love the little scene and all your attention to all the fun little details right down to the tree skirt! I bought the Martha Stewart punch years ago just for this purpose of the tree (I seen a wreath made with it and knew a tree would be beautiful but never had the time so you fulfilled my dream, lol) Love the plaid papers and the gingham ribbon, perfect! I could go on and on.... I as I babble on(giggle) I LOVE IT!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous! Wow...this is really something. I love all the wonderful details n the center and the numbers forming the frame are just so pretty. Love it! Just became a follower and I'll be stopping by for more visits soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word this is just beautiful Wanda!!! I did this same advent but mine is not as beautiful as yours is! I love, love your scene and love the branch punch on every other drawer!! I want to do some more of these, I will definitly have to lift from you! I swear I need to come to your house and rub elbows with you!!! You have more talent in your little finger than I have in my whole body!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.