bg

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Monster High card ( Cleo De Nile )

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great Sunday.
I just love the Monster High dolls I made Courtney a card last year for her birthday and I wanted to make another card this time with one of my favorite chacters Cleo De Nile...I like her and Frankie...
So I found this  pretty picture  printed it  used my Spellbinder Large oval and cut it out, then I added a second one cut it out and pop dotted it so that it has a 3D look.I inked the oval with purple and blues.
Used my Martha Stewart Web punch added them to the corners.
You go girl was a stamp ....
Used black ribbon with dashes , added some jewels and doodled dashes around the edge of the paper .
I used cloth I can't remember what you call it but any ways, I used it because it reminded me of the mummy wrappings I inked it to make it look old.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day
Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

3 comments:

  1. Well that cloth that you can't remember what it's called "looks" great for the mummy's wrappings.. she is going to LOVE it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wanda, how cute!!! I don't know what it's called either (is it gauze maybe) but I'll call the project adorable, and Courtney will love it1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Great job with your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.