bg

Monday, July 9, 2012

Pack your bags

Good Monday to you all, it is a sad day for me Hubby went back to work after being on vacation last week, but on the good side he missed out on all that H~E~A~T we had .
I got a few cards made too... I got a new cart Pack Your Bags and I just love it a lot of cool images on it, so you know I had to play I made this cute card All the cuts are from the cart and after I cut them I realized I could have shadowed them and made them really pop ... I don't know I think I am really losing it here...lol o well it's done and still looks cute. I pop dotted the hat , dress and sun doodled with white and black jelly rollers and there you go a cute summer card.
I have a couple more goodies coming this week and can't wait to play with them.....
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day
Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors....they really make this card stand out. I really want this cartridge...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the bright colors you used... Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies that are coming. Sorry hubby had to go back to work. But hope you had a fun vacation. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute Wanda!! I haven't thought about making cards with this cart, but you are inspiring me to do so. lol Love the colors in this card, it just screams "summer"!! It's hard when DH's go back to work isn't it? I always miss mine when he goes back after vacation. I am looking forward to when he retires and we can spend more time together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.