bg

Friday, October 5, 2012

Hanging Out

 
Happy Friday everyone and what a beautiful day it is here in PA fall is in the air the leaves are changing . But over at Stuck on You Sketches we are thinking ahead a little about Halloween and Creepy Crawly Things
For my project I choose a Layout
 
I used an Svg File from Treasure Box Designs
She is a pretty green Zombie.. I inked it and doodled with white pen
the bones and tomb stone are also TBD file I used A peach Keen stamp for the face of the tomb stone
I used Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges for the picture frame and the bottom edge
I put together 2 spider webs added some black string a spider from a MS punch added white pen for the eyes
 
 
 I used Cricut Cart Simply Charmed for the title Hanging out doodled it and added some google eyes
The spider webs bats and the EEK on the tomb stone all are a Martha Stewart punch
Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed for the Bat in the tree, used white pen to doodle around it and the grass is from create a critter cricut cart.
Why don't you stop on over and play along with us at SOUS
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend
Big Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

8 comments:

  1. That is too cute Wanda.. I love your SVG cuts, those are adorable, plus the white faux stitching adds so much with so little :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable...I love that you mixed Cricut with SVGs. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!!! Everything came together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great projectg, Wanda! I alwasy so look forward to what you will create. You were one of my first scrappy heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How simply adorable, I love those google eyes..hugs from Ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool layout. That monster is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wanda......I just love your fun layout. It has so much character, awesome detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh this layout is too cute and funny!! You are awesome my friend, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.