bg

Friday, February 8, 2013

Gawrsh

Happy Friday all, it is another Stuck on U Sketch ( Die Cut Challenge) and this one is Balloon
But before I get to my Layout I would like to thank everyone for hopping with us at SOUS this week what a great time...and now the WINNER Blog Candy is   Paula Bee of  http://craftwithbee.blogspot.com/
Please email me your address and I will get your goodies out to you . Thank you
Now on to my Layout for this week I did another Disney of course but this time Goofy...
I used Disney Paper
Cricut cartridge Mickey & Friends for Goofy /  the film strip that I did fit to page then I cut 2 sections off to make it fit bigger pictures, I left the sides open to slide the pictures in. I added some small star and swirl punches just for color and fun .The title Gawrsh  came from M&F font also added some punches...
Cricut cartridge Simply Charmed for the Balloons and added some mickey heads from M&F fonts in them.
At Disney they have these balloons and Courtney always gets one..lol A super easy fun page.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

8 comments:

  1. Wanda, Walt would be smiling right now. This layout is perfect! Gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wanda I love this Disney layout! How fabulous Goofy looks with his balloons, love the film strip for pics and love the background papers. You are the Queen of Disney layouts my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout!! I love the title too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this awesome disney layout..Gosh its fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda, when it comes to Disney projects you are the "queen"!!!! This is fantastic!! Love it!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how cute is this layout Wanda.. I wish I could do Disney as good as you :) amazing as always
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... I love your card but I just had to see one of your adorable layouts before moving on...

    Hugs again (a big one)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.