bg

Monday, April 29, 2013

You're the best cards

Hi all , I wanted to share with you today a few cards I made for My Mom and Mother in law for Mothers day. I wanted to use up some of my scraps and I got the Idea for these cards on Pinterest....
I used cricut cart Picturesque for the butterflies and Cricut Gypsy to cut them in the white paper.
Sewed a Zig Zag stitch and stamped the saying with black ink...
Added some gems and brads , folded the wings to give them a 3D look put some tiny pearls on the wings also... they are quick, clean and simple to make I am very please how they turned out!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

1 comment:

  1. Love these, Wanda! I may have to lift this 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.