bg

Monday, July 8, 2013

Birthday Exploding box


Good morning everyone, hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend...
I wanted to share with you an exploding box Birthday card I made for my Daughter in-law Aaron.

 Here is the opened picture
I used Cricut cart Hoot and Holler for all the cuts, it is a cute fun cartridge.
Spellbinders nesties for the scalloped and plain circles pop dotted them
Added a pom pom and some stickels on the party hat.
Google eyes and doodling on the owl's...oh and a flower shaped gem .
For the balloon I added stickels on the confetti  and pop dotted....added a few little flowers with pearls and that's it a cut exploding box!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Impressive exploding birthday box. I am sure your DIL was very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love this exploding box Wanda!! So cute and the colors are fabulous!! I'm sure Aaron loved it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my sweet Wanda! Wow, this exploding box is wonderful!!!

    Wanted to drop in to say hello, and I hope to be back again soon.

    Thinking of you and missing you!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.