bg

Friday, May 29, 2009

Mary Poppins


Hi All

Another Disney layout

This pic I took of Courtney & Mary Poppins...She was so Beautiful !

We missed her last time we went , so I made sure we got her this time.

One of my favorite things to do is the character greetings!

This is a simple ....OH MY .... did I just say that. I don't normally do simple layouts.

I am a fill up all the empty spaces person....

But I really like the simplicity of this one.

I used tear drop cart for the title cut at 1 in and shadowed.

DCWV summer stack paper

added a lot of gems and some flowers with brads & ribbon.

Skittles ...boy I have not used them in a while...

And I love the saying at the bottom of the page...( practically perfect in every way )

that was one of her sayings!

I printed that on sticker paper .

thanks for stopping by

Hope you all have a Great weekend!

Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Mary Poppins!!! When I was 6 I had a blue Mary Poppins dress and Mom said I wore it almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.