bg

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tv Stars


Good morning all

This layout popped in my head & I sketched it so I wouldn't forget it, so last night I worked on it.

At Universal Studio they have the streets made up like old time Hollywood...I love it!

well down one street they have the side walk of stars...so I snapped a few pics to scrap.

I love Universal !!!!!!

Layout recipe

Mickey & Friends ..... the TV/film strip& stars

pop dotted the stars & added gems & silver glitter paper.

Home Accents.....the flourishes

Brads for the knobs on the TV.

Stretch your Imagination......people, they are a bride & groom but I thought they would work great, so I cut them a part & cut the brides veil off....added a gem for his button.

Cars....for the side walk , I used the road parts.

Calligraphy....for the Letters... I love this font!

I think it turned out great !...I'm very pleased with it.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun trip you must have had!! Great LO and look forward to seeing more of your trip :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.