bg

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Been Practicing


Good morning all

I got some Prisma markers and was practicing with them...thought I would share what I have done! I need more markers to do shading ..I got a small set to see if I would or even could do this first before I soak more money in to them..I think I could like this! I know what you are thinking ...Pink he is in Pink !!!! I told you I only had a small set.....LOL
I also added some paper glass for his hair and the flowers ...let me know what you think ..
should I keep practicing or give it up ?

Thanks for stopping by

Have a Great Day

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

7 comments:

  1. well i know nothing about using the markers (still trying to learn to use the penciles!) looks like your doing a great job so keep it going :D and as for the pink....i thought it was a girl with short hair like my mom kept me in when i was young!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda! Happy Saturday. She is cute. I want to try pencils and markers. What kind of pencils do you recommend? Also the copic markers are a mystery to me. I'll ask you about that later!. I'm heading up to attempt a fathers day card. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sorry. HE is cute! Don't tell him, I don't want to hurt his feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job. I say keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say keep it up... you did a fabulous job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say keep it up too! You're doing a great job! I'm trying to learn how to use Copic markers. I don't have too many, but I'm still trying.
    I love your blog... it's so happy!

    take care,
    Debbie
    visit my blot at www.bzstampr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops... I meant to say visit my blog...

    Have a great day!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.