bg

Friday, June 26, 2009

HS Musical 3




Good Friday morning to you


Well I had to still play with my new cart so I had these pics of Courtney & Tabatha


at Hollywood Studio ...dancing to the High school musical show....Courtney has all of the movies and she just LOVES them....at 5 do you believe that! We had to stand up on a wall to see the show , that rolled down the street ..it was a moving show! She was sooooo cute when the music started she just danced away....any way she had a great time!


for this I used Hannah Montana....for the title cut at 2ins pop dotted and added a couple gems


star brace ,shooting star , microphone and music notes all HM all cut a 2ins except the mic it was cut at 3ins. cuttle bug embossing folder and some 3d stickers of the cast...A fairly simple layout !


but it captured the moment....I did a 2nd pic to show her dancing !


thanks for stopping by and have a great day


Wanda




I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

1 comment:

  1. I really love this one, you did an excellent job....love everything about it....TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.