bg

Sunday, February 27, 2011

2nd attempt at inking


Hi everyone,

I really love doing this inking thing.....lol

So I played a little bit and came up with this one.

I used my nesties petite oval and scalloped oval

Found this really cute clip art that I love using saves coloring.

Stamped and heat embossed then inked

pop dotted the nesties, added some sheer white ribbon really really like this

Think I will play some more.

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to stop by stuck on you sketches and play along with us got some great sketches and awesome tutorials and lots & lots of inspiration take your creativity to a new level.

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

3 comments:

  1. Wow another great card and Love this inking technique. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, you did great with your inking. I'd never have guessed it was only your second time doing it. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.