bg

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another Cricut Nifty Fifty card


Happy Saturday all

Today is an awesome day the sun is shinning bright , Courtney is well all besides a cough that I see lingering for a while. I really feel like crafting ..... Awesome feeling!

I am having fun exploring this cartridge, here is another card I made.

I used Cricut cart Nifty Fifty for the mixer isn't it the coolest I love the vintage look.

I doodled and pop dotted it.

Sewed

bakers twine
and a button a very simple card

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

Wanda

3 comments:

  1. What a great card. So glad u r feeling better. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Wanda! Have fun scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wanda! I love this card! I wish I had that cartridge! I think the 50's were pretty nifty! I sure hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.