Good Friday Friends,
Today is a Stuck on U Sketches reveal day
And of course I did another Disney layout...lol but this time I softened it up a bit.
1. Papers are K & Company and cream card stock staggered & layered them distressed the edge and inked.
2. Cricut cart Tink & Friends for Rosetta cut @ 6ins pop dotted.
3. Picture was taken on our last trip to Disney @ the flower & garden festival in Epcot , love to go in May for this it is soooo Beautiful! But gonna miss it this year :( had to push my trip back to June the school wouldn't let Courtney go in May.
4. Paper doily inked the edges.
5. Cricut cart home accents for the swirls and can't remember what cart the fence came from...
added some lace ribbon to the fence inked it, added sm flowers to the swirls.
6. Made rosettes using Nanne's tutorial from SOUS ....
7. Martha Stewart boarder punch.
8. A tag to journal on
As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day ...Don't forget to stop by
Stuck on U Sketches for a new sketch and some awesome inspiration!
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD