bg

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Celebrate


Good Tuesday afternoon everyone....

I made this card for my Mom's 84th Birthday at the end of the month.

No cricut do you believe it...lol

I used K & Company paper 2 sided cut it in half and sewed around it.

Ribbon added a small flower ribbon in the center

Martha Stewart scalloped boarder punch

Spellbinders Petite scalloped and reg oval

Celebrate stamp heat embossed with gold & added a Sm butterfly with pearls to it.

pop dots the inside is a mirror image of the front....

Found these really nice stamps for birthdays I think they are K & company that I used for the inside it reads..... Youth is a gift of nature but age is a work of art.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wanda she is going to love it.. it's gorgeous... and thank you again for the awesome award.. I need to get that posted.. have a super day my friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will love it...Beautiful...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and creative! Love the design and the stitching!! Oh, and thank you for the award too ... I haven't forgotten ... just trying to put my 7 things together ... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Wanda, what a pretty card you made your mom!!! I hope she enjoys a wonderful 84th birthday; she's definitely getting a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.