bg

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Cross card













Hi all, Happy Friday.







Well I needed a couple more Easter cards so I sat down this morning and made a few...







I used







Cricut cart: Wild card for card and envelope cut @ 6ins







Cricut cart: Easter for the cross cut @ 4ins and pop dotted added some large pearls







Spell binders die cut for the sign that says he lives that I printed .







Found this really nice poem on line and printed it used it for the inside







Butterfly punch punched 2 edged the top one with glitter...and tiny pearls.



Added some white ribbon



I didn't have enough of the purple paper to frame the poem so I just cut strips and added them down the sides. I made 2 of these they were pretty easy and fast ...just what I like ( wink )







Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope every one Has A BLESSED EASTER







Enjoy your long weekend I know I will.







Wanda







I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

2 comments:

  1. This Easter card is absolutly beautiful Wanda! I love the verse inside and I love the purple lines to decorate the inside. The butterfly is the perfect touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, you've just got ro know how much I love this card -- it's beautiful!!! If you recall, you had another cross card I fell in love with and I used your cut.file to do it. I posted that card when I first started blogging. I may have to "lift" this one too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.