bg

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Altered painters tray

Hello everyone,
I have had this tray for a while now and wanted to try to do something with it ...
My MOJO needed a KICK in the butt so I gave it one....lol I LOVE these trays and I had a blast making this, I think I am gonna have to make another one. I have a country living room so once again I used the burgundy and black to go with the room....
I used:
1. Cricut cart Heritage for the Tag cut @ 1 in
journey cut @ 3/4 ins
corner cut @ 2ins and the other cut @ 1  1/2 ins
2. Cricut cart Country life for Banner cut @ 1 1/2 ins and stiched it together with black floss and added stickers and some small clothes pins to hold it up with/ apple cut @ 2ins
chicken cut @ 2  1/2 ins/ stove cut @ 3ins
3. Cricut cart Donjuan for the B cut @ 2  1/2 ins
4. Simple Stories paper / small wooden fence/some black and white pictures of my family.
5. Bo Bunny buttons
6.Lace added some letter paper clips the spell LOVE



I hope I have inspired you to make one.....
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great night.
Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

7 comments:

  1. Your tray looks beautiful. I bet it looks perfect in your living room. I would love to see the other ones that you make. You have an amazing talent. I am always looking forward to seeing what you can create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the country theme...I also love those pics too. Beautiful job...gorgeous. You definitely inspired me. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl your tray is AWESOME!!! bet it looks fab in your living room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my sweet Wanda, when you kick yourself in the butt you really go in deep...LOL!!! This tray is magnificent; I can hardly believe you did this!!! It's such a beauty!!!

    Thanks for stopping by to visit! Don't have to tell you you're always welcome and it's always such a pleasure to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Wanda, I just love this printers tray!!! I love the country feel it has and think it is a fabulous idea!! You have inspired me to find one and do for my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I love this. I really think I need to try one! Yours is amazing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is just BEAUTIFUL... you really did an awesome job on this... I can't post on the card you made for your granddaughter's card.. but love how all the layers you did.. I am sure she is going to love it... hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.