bg

Friday, March 23, 2012

Bunny Baby card

Good Friday morning to you all

Well it's another SOUS die cut challenge and this time it is Bunny Etc....
So for mine I made a Baby Bunny card in soft pretty colors.
I used DCWV Baby Girl paper.
I used Cricut cart Mini Monograms for the small scalloped squares cut them out about 5 times to make them thick. I used Cricut cart Kate's abc's for the bunny and cut it out about 5 times also....
Then I added a big pretty Gingham pink bow ...I really love this card!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day , don't forget to stop on over to SOUS and play along, we would love to see what you come up with....
Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...love the pastel colors and that bunny is so adorable, Love the big bow. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! I love the soft pastels you used and I think I"m going to have to come over for bow tying lessons! LOL! Yours looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe this is precious!! love the little bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wowzers, Wanda! This is so soft and pretty. I would not have thought to use the bunny for a baby card but I sure will next time! Love that perfect bow as well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I can see why you like this card, it's just "beautiful". The checkered bow is The perfect touch.. Hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this card as soon as I saw it! And now I know where that bunny cut came from. I really want that cartridge now. Your card and that bow are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah..this is super sweet!
    Pretty papers of course and I love
    the repeated bunny which keeps
    it CAS but pretty perfect!
    Oh...and the pirate card...HOLY SMOKES!
    That is such a blast! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanda ... this is a lovely lovely card .. love the bunny silhouettes.. hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.