bg

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Easter egg pocket card

Happy Thursday all,
As most of you know I have been struggling with my MOJO, well a couple nights ago this idea popped in my head and I was egg-cited to try it....lol
I used Cricut cart Art of Philosophy for the egg shaped card cut @ 6inches
Cricut cart Create a critter for the bunny cut @ 4inches ...I love this cart it has the cutest animals.
I doodled around the bunny.
Made a pocket by cutting another egg and cut it  the size you want
Then I used Martha Stewart punch for the edge of the pocket
added some ribbon and a bow  put some grass in the pocket with some spice drops or jelly beans or what ever you want ...I think it really turned out cute!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day
Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

7 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable! I love it and I've saved it and I"m doing it! Hope you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, this is just adorable! What a great idea! I don't see any loss of mojo here. Just browsed through your blog and it all looks just as fabulous as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Margie, I don't see a loss of Mojo- this is just adorable... Stupid question coming - how did you make the pocket? Did u just glue the other egg on top? Very very cute
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Wanda, I'm going to have to lift this for my neice for Easter!!! Hope you don't mind; it's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.