bg

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday card

Happy Tuesday everyone ,
I thought I would share a card with you that I made for my Mom her Birthday is Friday she will be 85 years young. I am so thankful that I still have her.
I used Black & Pink card stock
Cricut cartridge art of philosophy for the flower Cut @ 3ins and I stamped it with Happy birthday before I rolled it then I attached it to the card with a Black brad.
I added some black ribbon and used cuttle bug embossing folder to emboss it.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day
Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

6 comments:

  1. Yes you are very very blessed to have her Wanda and she is very blessed to have you.. and i am so sure she is going to love this, it's beautiful.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Everything is perfect in this card. This pink flower looking so cool and black ribbon too. I impressed by that.

    no skid tape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Wanda!!! What a beautiful gift from God to still have your mother!!! You made her a beautiful card!

    I can't stay long, I've got a lot of getting around and catching up to do but wanted you to know I hadn't forgotten you during my absence!

    Hugs, my sweet friend -- love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are very blessed to still have her here. Beautiful card...love the black and pink. She will love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I feel like I just don't get around to the blogs that I really want to...so starting with you, I am going to poke around a bit to the SOUS girls before I put my last babe to bed...
    Great little card! Love the embossing vs the print and the pop of black...very cool! Momma will love it!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning card Wanda! I am so loving the pink and black color combo! Happy Birthday to your mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.