bg

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter card


Good Tuesday morning all, although it feels like Friday to me because Courtney's last day of school is today before spring break .I was gonna work on a few other things this week then I realized Easter is Sunday and I don't have any cards made... ( OTT-O ) so I made 2 Mothers cards last night  got 3 kids cards to do yet.
I made these in soft colors and they don't photograph well sorry!
Cricut cart Celebrate with flourishes for the rabbit cut at 3 1/4 used patterned paper for the rabbit and around the card to match.
Cuttle bug large dot embossing folder partial embossed ...
fiskars edge punch and added some ribbon.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day don't forget to stop back Friday for SOUS die cut challenge...
Hugs Wanda
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty....I love the bunny and the soft pastel colors...I too forgot Easter is right around the corner...I thought Lilly was off this Thursday and here today is her last day before easter....I thought I would also have more time to get things done. Oh well!!! Beautiful card I am sure your moms will love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What bright, beautiful flowers! Such a gorgeous card for Spring. Enjoy your Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.