bg

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fathers Day gift



Hi everyone, just wanted to drop in and share with you all another Fathers day project I was working on. I have been busy making a few things and I will share with you when I am done....This is my First one to show you It is a little picture frame I made for my Billy.
I used Cricut cart Accent Essentials for the top note Frame I used Black card stock cut @ 5 in
2 white card stock same frame cut @ 4  3/4 ins and pop dotted them
1 patterned paper same frame cut@ 4 1/2 ins
The white picture frame base i cut @ 4x3 1/2 ins and stamped picture perfect on it from maymay made it.
1 black card stock for pic mat cut @3 1/4x3 ins
1 white top pic frame cut @ 3x2 3/4
Cricut cart Billionaire for the mustache cut @ 3ins...
Added some tulle and black ribbon tied it around the frame and added a button on the mustache and 3 sm buttons ....
I used a clear plastic picture frame 3x5 and used my atg gun to add the frame to it...
this way it is more secure and stands up better...learned this from You tube.
Well that's it for today glad you stopped by and have a great day
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD


2 comments:

  1. You clever girl! What a sweet idea and perfect sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift Wanda! I love how you decked this frame out! The frame die cut is perfect, love all the layers and the picture is so special! Perfect title too, love the 'stash as well!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.