bg

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Teacher Card

 Good morning all I wanted to share with you a card I made for Courtney's teacher as an end of the year thank you card.
I used my Spellbinders Nestie scallop circle and circle and tag
Cricut cart Hoot and Holler for the Owl
Cuttle bug embossing dots folder
Ribbon
Stamp
I cut out and embossed the scallop circle and tag together on the card stock and used the cut out part then I cut out and embossed the circle smaller than the scallop circle so it would show through better and embossed it with CB dots folder layered it behind the scalloped circle and added white card stock with my stamped saying behind the tag cut out....
I then pop dotted it to raise it up for a 3D look... then I cut out the owl and made a ribbon for it.
On the inside I used Cricut cart Locker talk for the teacher and apple
Used white and black jelly roller pens to doodle .
I really like how this came out and I think I am gonna try a few more of these kinda cards I really like this technique
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

1 comment:

  1. Wow Wanda, I love this card! The technique you used looks fabulous!! I've never tried doing this but need to because I love the look of it! Courtney and her teacher are lucky people to have you in their lives! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.