bg

Saturday, April 25, 2009

1 more Tilda 4 the road


Hi all

I had to make one more Tilda before I leave .

We are going to be in Disney on Mothers Day ...Yeah (GO ME )

So I made my Daughter a Mothers day card before we go...she & my Grand Daughter are going with us...so I will give it to her there.

Card Recipe

Dcwv Sweet sack

Yellow & Blue card stack...embossed the blue with cuttle bug Swiss dots folder.

E K Success boarder punch for the corners attached with a brad.

Prisma flowers / small flower punch & Gems.....

Yellow ribbon & pink lace ribbon

pop dots

And the star of the show TILDA!

colored with color pencils & blended with mineral spirits.

Thanks for stopping by

Hope you have a GREAT DAY

Thanks Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

5 comments:

  1. How cute !! and love the way she is sitting on the swing :-) You have a fantastic trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute....She will definitely love this one....love the colors. Have a safe trip! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your cards are just the cutest! Have an awesome time at WDW. I'm heading there in late August and always enjoy relaxing with the mouse. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great job as usual!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.