bg

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tilda card







Happy Easter all



I am just lovin these stamps....



I made this card just for the fun of it...LOL



Card recipe



Tilda stamp/grass & clouds



colored with color pencil & blended with mineral spirits.



doodled pop dots behind clouds/butterfly/Tilda/bike / flowersand grass.



stickles/ inked/buttons with string....and PEARLS



Fence cut @ 2 3/4 from Mickey & Friends



Bike cut @ 2 1/2 from Stretch your Imagination



Flower cut @ 2 in boarder fro Walk in my Garden



Butterfly cut @ 1 in from Walk in my Garden



Grass cut @ 1 1/2 from Mickey & Friends



Studio G corner stamp & Martha Stewart scallop boarder punch & a small white bow for her hair.



I didn't title it yet I will do that when I'm ready to use it.



Thanks for stopping by Wanda






I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD






1 comment:

  1. She is just to cute. I need to get some of those stamps.. great jobl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.