bg

Friday, April 3, 2009

my new stamps




Good evening all


Love the Tilda stamps

They are awesome & I had to hurry up and make a couple cards.




This one is pretty plain ...but I was over excited and had to make one !!!!


Used the magnolia Tilda & the fence back ground stamp


Martha Stewart scallop boarder punch ( that I had to get a new one because mine BROKE )


stickles/ pop dots And PEARLS / small flower & heart punches and doodled.


Thanks for stopping by


Wanda




I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! and love how you used the boarder punch for the corners ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards but this one in particular and the way you did the corners. Georgeous.
    eileen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.