bg

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A + Elmo


Good Morning all

Here is another of the 3 layouts I scrapped the other night.....

This is another School layout. I really like how this one turned out!

I used DCWV Grade School paper stack , the ABC boarder at the bottom I cut another page and layered it for the boarder.

Used Locker talk for ....stack of books cut @ 4ins inked , doodled and pop dotted.

A+ cut @ 2 1/2 ins , pop dotted and Embossed with cuttle bug Swiss folder and shadowed.

Star Brads on the corners of the picture frame...and the apple is locker talk also cut @ 2 ins doodled and pop dotted.

Sesame Street for...Elmo cut @ 4 1/2 ins and pop dotted .

Thanks so much for stopping by & Have a great day

Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really really love this one....I love the colors and how you have elmo sitting on the books....I might have to scraplift this one but without elmo....maybe another character...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wanda...i too love the way this turned out...just so stinkin cute...I love the cuts and little Elmo on top of all the books...you totally rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.