bg

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heading off to School




Good morning all


Have I told you I am having a Blast with these cuts from locker talk.....


I think I just started a book ( with out knowing it )...lol


But I having been having sooo much fun with it , I didn't want to stop!


I think I have one more after this....


For this layout I used


Locker Talk .... for the scissors and pencil boarder at the bottom ..I welded it in Design Studio


added tiny button brads for screws and doodled ..I think it is cute...cut @ 2ins...


locker talk for....book bag cut @ 3 1/2 ins and pop dotted the pockets, doodled.


Locker talk for....the note book page that I am gonna put a couple of pics on with paper clips...I think that will look cool....


doodled some on it , inked it and added a paper clip cut from locker talk @ 1 1/4 in.


Locker talk for.... The title Heading off to School cut @ 3 ins added a button swirl , doodled and pop dotted it.


Pooh & Friends for Piglet cut @ 4 1/2 ins and pop dotted


added some squiggle buttons...


the paper is from DCWV grade school stack...


thanks for stopping by Hope you have a great day


Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD


2 comments:

  1. And I think it's just as cute as it can be too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really , really cute....I love piglet on this one...and the way you did the paper looks great....TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.