bg

Monday, January 18, 2010

Agrrrr ! A Pirates life for me/ Practical Scrappers Challenge








Hi all





This weeks challenge over at Practical Scrappers is embossing of (ANY ) kind.





This was a fun easy challenge for me because I love to emboss.





Stop on by and give it a try... Practical Scrappers




I really like how this card & matching box turned out.





I made this Easel card for Ryan's Birthday he will be 6 on the 26th....





He loves Scooby Doo , Sponge Bob and Pirates... For this card I used





Cricut carts Paper Dolls for Pirate hats and hook.





Indie cart for the skull and cross bones.





Spell binders nesties





Cuttle bug embossing folder script





skittles





stickles Martha Stewart drippy goo punch





Chip board circle





ribbon and rope





Embossed lines with score pal





Distressed the edges inked everything.... doodled





Map , Birthday and beware of pirates all from the Internet.....





pop dotted everything....





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day





Wanda





I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

11 comments:

  1. Wow...Wanda.You did a fantastic job on this one..I know he will love it..I really love the skull, the bones and the embossing...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanda this is fantastic!! you just keep me in awe with your talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome card, Wanda! Again, I am so inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahoy! I love this Wanda! It is so very dear to my heart. I'm a Pirate, a Fleming-Neon Pirate to be exact. My high school closed about 5 years ago, we have a central school now. Go pirates! I love this......can't you tell.
    Blessings
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness how FABULOUS!!!!!! Every detail is just PERFECT! He's gonna love it! I surely do. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda, he is going to love this card (and the box) -- how original!!! You are just toooo much!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! The colors are awesome...wonderful wonderful work! I have not been able to get around to blogs and the mb much this week...but when I saw that you made the chirp with your winter layout I wanted to make a special point to stop by and say congrats....it is so well deserved..you are so very talented...wanted you to know how lucky I feel to have you in my scrappy life and how many you touch with your gentle spirit and awesome creations....hugs...sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on this one Wanda. Like Kim, I was a pirate too .. a Putnam City pirate. Fun to go back and think of those things. This is such a great card that I may have to scraplift it for one of the DGS this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous. I can't believe all the awesome creations I missed while I was gone.You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.