bg

Monday, January 18, 2010

Friend Award


Hi all

Happy Monday....

Just to let you know I survived my Birthday party.

I had an AWESOME time My Family took me out to dinner and we came back to house for cake & ice cream (Yes Rose I had my ICE CREAM ) oh yeah Baby ...I LOVE ICE CREAM!

I really enjoyed spending time with my Family. So for all of you that have not reached 50 yet ( it's not that bad )....lol

Then I got on my blog today checked my comments and I got this great award from Nanne

She is such a sweetheart ....And sooooo SUPER talented , I get a lot of inspiration from her!

Rules for this award are

List 10 things that knock your socks off......

1. GOD he is awesome!

2. My Hubby

3. My Family

4. Chocolate....Especially Ice Cream!

5. A trip to visit Mickey at DISNEY !

6. playing the Wii...fun!

7. LOVE to scrapbook & make card

8. Keeping in touch with all the great FRIENDS I have made in the blog world!

9. Twilight movies....I LOVE THEM ! ( EDWARD )

10. Just Life it's self!

Now to pass this on to 3 people


1. My home girl Rose


3. Sandy

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

5 comments:

  1. Wanda, I feel so very honored that you thought of me for this award.. thank you my friend.. and I am glad you had a SUPER SPECIAL day.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a fantastic day! You should enjoy ice cream on your day! congrats on the fun award. You certainly deserve it!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award Wanda...so happy you had a fab bday...hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SUCH a flirt! LOL! being silly..thank you Wanda for thinking of me, I would have given this back to you, you know! LOL! Sometimes I think its a funny thing to have found so much friendship through something like a blog..LOL..but its the truth anyways! I am excited to except this and look forward to the hard task of paying this forward.
    Love you lots! Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i had no doubt you would live through yesterday!! hey i did so you had to! LOL so glad you got ice cream *yummy*
    thanks for the award (will get to it in a few days)have to finish DT stuff first before "play"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.