bg

Thursday, March 4, 2010

B is for Baby

{ Pic 1 with out}
{Pic 2 with}

Hi all


Here is a layout I made for a Friend , she is having a boy


I love it because I have Girls so it was a lot of fun making Boys.....


I am gonna make a couple more


I used Cricut cart Sesame Street font for Big Bird B cut @ 4ins and pop dotted


Also for the letters cut @ 1 1/2 ins and embossed them all with cuttle bug Swiss dots folder


Cricut cart New Arrival for the Train cut @ 3 ins pop dotted them added small hearts and flower punches for the wheels....doodled them also


New Arrival cart for the duck/rattle and bottle all cut @2ins added a google eye on the duck....


Paper is from DCWV paper stack from about a year ago I cut out the center and placed it on green card stock as a boarder....


Ribbon


And I added the star embossed paper to show what it would look like with the picture and now I kinda like it....for show till she puts a pic there....


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day


Wanda:-)


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD


14 comments:

  1. this is too cute!! fantastic job as always girl :) she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet.....I love the bright, cheery colors.

    I left you some "love" over at my blog, Scrap 4 the Memories. Stop by and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda this is so cute..lovin the bright colors..well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, Wanda! this blows me away! Love the primarys here and all of the adorable details. LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wanda...I love it..beautiful lo..I love it even with the star embossing folder..who's this one for? Whoever it is that receives it will really love the bright and cheerful colors..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. good grief do I get a smile out of your music!
    what's going on!
    ok ok, LOVE this LO! I have that paper and look at it time to time and wonder what the heck I am going to do with it! LOL! this is a fine exampe I have to say!
    Love how you use the character cuts and love the bright colors!
    great project darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love the bright colors and you do such a fabulous job with the Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how cute is the little train and all the wonderful bright colors...just perfect for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!!! Love the happy feel of this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love those colors on this layout.. Nice and rich !! That toy train with the alphies on it is so fab..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just discovered your site after seeing this layout and one other on the Cricut Messageboard.

    Your work is AWESOME!!!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this layout, you are such a creative person. I just love to look at all your work. Keep up the awesome work.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.