bg

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am Bananas


Good Tuesday morning , you all know what that means .
This week at Practical Scrappers
The challenge is to use something you've had for over a year
This week we want you to dig into that stash and use something that you got over a year ago. It can be a product or tool and you only need to use one item to qualify. The Grand Prize winner will receive two free digi stamps from The Stamping Boutique. The deadline to enter is 5 p.m. on Saturday.
I made another easel card and box set.....
I used
This cute button paper that I bought loose at Michael's don't know the name.
All the writing was made with the computer.
Buttons / rope / handmade corners/ Spellbinders nesties.
I used this cute pocket monkey cutie pootie stamp from The Stamping Boutique
I colored it with my picture editing software and added flock to it.
Pop dotted the nestie and doodled.
I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Wanda:-D
I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

7 comments:

  1. Your projects are too cute--I just love the monkeys!!!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda..
    Loving the new projects of yours and wanted to stop by and let you know I have a two awards waiting for you on my blog..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual Wanda, great job!!! I hope you're feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wanda, this set is adorable! I love the colors and that paper is perfect for the images you used. Great job, as usual. Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Wanda! Your image is too fun and the buttons are great! Love what you did to make this such a fun card!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wanda! This card is so darn cute! Love the monkeys and colors and sentiment - I could go on :)

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.