bg

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's off to school we go







Good Tuesday to you all




Tuesdays are my show and tell days at Practical Scrappers




This week the challenge is to use white pen or marker.....




I don't use them to often , but let me tell you after see what all the design team has done with them....I think I am gonna give it more effort!




Come on over and give it a try .....




This is My Grand Daughter Courtney's first school picture for kindergarten




I used the sketch from My little sketch blook Liz does the most amazing sketches ...I used Feb20




sketch.




For this layout I used




The new DCWV school stack ...some great papers in this one.




DCWV glitter stack




Cricut carts Storybook for the designer looking paper at the bottom and Home accents for the flourish .




Chip board frame and arrow that I added paper to and inked




Cut out the title from the paper stack.....




Flowers / ribbon/metal star/no 5 clip/lace and a report inked.




I found this poem that matched perfect with the title so I wrote it around the layout in white pen for the challenge.....





Off to School
Submitted by: TeriScraps
Author: Teri Anderson
I’m off to school A brand new year,So many things To see and hear !Lessons to learn Books to read Problems to solve Friends to meet. Think of me While I am away:I’m off to school For another day!




Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day




Wanda:-D




I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD




11 comments:

  1. Wow...I love the colors, title , pic oh heck I love it all...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME page and she is sure a cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am sure you are a proud grandma.. she is just a little doll. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful LO!!! Love how you incorporated all the classroom embellishments like the chalkboard, ruler, etc. How fitting!!! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wanda! Awesome layout! I have the old DCWV school stack and love it. I didn't realize a new one came out - will have to check it out. Great job with all the details.

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this gorgeous little face!!!! She is so precious. Love your layout, your beautiful flowers, inking, and your wite pen. I'm going to be using mine more often too!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a doll! This layout is so adorable, Wanda! How perfect and the white pen just looks like writing on a blackboard! Too cute!xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout Wanda! Love the colors you used all of the classroom embellishment...the chalk board looks REAL! Your granddaughter is precious, I'll bet she is grandma's girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog music very KEWL!
    sharon barrett
    shana1035a@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stopped by to say "hi", and hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sometimes i get confused why i miss this stuff! lol!
    well i LOVE this to pieces, the photo is precious and i beyond adore what you've done to embellish this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.