bg

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Birthday card


Good morning all

Well My Grand Daughter Courtney's Birthday is in September

and she wants a Hannah Montana Party , She will be 6 but she thinks she is 16.....lol

I tryed to talk her out of it but noooooo. I have to make the decorations yet .

And my Daughters 30th Birthday is in September also ...so I got to get busy here !

I like to have things done ahead of time , when I have to much to do and have to hurry

I just can't think....old age I guess...lol. oh well

I made her a pop up card

I used Hannah Montana cartridge for .......Hannah cut @ 4 1/2 ins pop dotted , embossed her dress with cuttle bug swirls folder. added a flower with stickles on her belt.

music notes cut @ 1 in , Pop star cut @ 2 ins.

Cuttle bug embossing folders....Happy Birthday & tiny mosaic block.

EK Success corner punch .... A half flower ...ribbon...and stamped Happy Birthday.

Now on to the decorations....

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD


5 comments:

  1. 6 going on 16! oh my :) love how you made the dress and the colors used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this...so creative...love that you did the image n black with the pink layers..so glam looking..wonderfully done Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girlie...I have somethin for ya...come on by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've got sooo much to see on your blog...I could spend all day here! this is great and you'll be a HIT for having done it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to make her card....I have an idea just been to busy to make it....but I love yours and I know she will too...TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.