bg

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

oops


Good morning all

There is a story behind this one....

We all went to Mingo park to let the kids play in the creek and catch crabs

Mike my Brother in law made them long nets to catch them with ...They caught a lot of crabs ...when we were done we let them go ...Well the kids were playing in an area that was pretty clear of rock and such , they were splashing and having fun so Mike moved up stream a

little under the covered bridge...that is the bottom pic in the layout.... well just a few minutes after I took the pic , He slip and went under...He found out that is was about 6 to 7 feet deep over there!.............. I missed that shot.

But the top pic I took after we got done laughing hysterically at him.... He climbed up out of the water , and his shoes were squishing and he was muddy, But he had a Big smile on his face....
The top Pic he was just dripping wet !!!!
We all had such a great time.....I new I had to scrap this !

For this I used...

Sesame Street font for....... title oops cut @ 2 ins shadowed and embossed with cuttle bug bubble folder.

Burlap added under title for texture I wanted netting but didn't have any ..so used what I had!

Sponge Bob cart for ..... Net cut @ 1 1/2 ins and fish hook cut @ 1 1/2 ins.. the small wave cut @ 1in.

New arrival for .... Feet cut @ 1 1/2 and shadowed to make them look like muddy foot prints....pop dotted them also. and inked them

Life's a beach for ...life raft cut @ 2 ins pop dotted it and added jute ( rope ) to it.....

Dreams come true cart for....... the big splash cut @ 4 ins and inked.

small rain drops are from Pooh and friends cart ...cut at different sizes ...
Paper is We R Memory Keepers ...white out
I mixed blue with brown for the water because we were at a creek and the water is muddy...

I left the spot under the bottom pic for my journaling....

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

5 comments:

  1. It's super cute! I love the feet!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love love love this one....I love pics you took...We did have a great time didn't we...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how funny!! sounds like a great day was had by all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful job Wanda...just love the all the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.