bg

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tabatha's Birthday card




Good morning all


I am sooooo excited ... I got Tabatha's card done.


I was so inspired by Sandy & Nanne with their style of scrapping , I thought I would try it for my card...And I love how this turned out...so a big thank you girls!


I think this is the first card I did with out my cricut since I got it.....LOL


Paper is K & COMPANY...Urban Rhapsody & Tan card stock.


lace... that I love


K & COMPANY...chip board embellishments...Urban Rhapsody


frame is a Nestie, inked.


flower , Martha Stewart small heart boarder punch for corner


ribbon & inked everything


Happy Birthday is from the computer and the oval it is on is from the computer also....


I have a program called scrapbook factory.


string


doodled on the inside and added a sticker with string.


I hope you like it .


I feel so much better that I got this done ...now I have to start on Courtney's party decorations....


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day


Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD




6 comments:

  1. You did a really great job again! I love all your pages too!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really great job! I know she will love it....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers wowzers...this is fab gf...lovin the style of this card..thinkin it would make a great layout...mind if i do some liftin....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have outdone yourself with this one.. Absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy took the words right out of my mouth.. "Great minds think alike!" Love the card Wanda..looks amazing..
    love love love the detail..
    cheers
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! this is awesome girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.