bg

Thursday, August 20, 2009

with sympathy




Good morning all


This was a tough card for me to make....On Monday My Daughter's Boyfriend's Uncle and Dad


where helping remodel their church , they were on their way home when they were in an accident. A girl claims she lost her brakes and hit them broad side....found out she didn't loss her brakes and the police are investigating it..they think maybe drugs was involved.


Well they both went to the hospital his Uncle John they said was just really banged up but would be OK, His Dad was banged up also and some broken ribs....they sent them home.


5 : 30 in the morning His Uncle John had a heart attack, they life flighted him to the hospital and in rout he went in to cardiac arrest... and went in to a comma.....that afternoon he was pronounced brain dead and taken off life support.....What really bothers me is they said it was the airbag that hit him so hard that it damaged his heart...I just can't get over how something that was made to save your life takes it away...that is soooo sad.


So I made this card for His Aunt.... I have to add the saying on the inside yet.


I used ....joys of the season cart for the dove with swirls cut @ 2 1/2 ins and added some 3d iridescent paint and pop dotted it.


Cuttle bug Swirls embossing folder


Martha Stewart boarder punch


E K Success corner punch


Lace / pearls and made a lace flower added a brad for the center.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day


Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD








4 comments:

  1. That is truly so sad.. heart braking story and my thoughts and prayers are with his family..
    lovely card Wanda.. You can see how much thought and love went into making it..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this news Wanda. My prayers go out to the family. This is a very nice card and I hope they get some relief during their sorrow times from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wanda, The card is beautiful. What a tragic story. I hope his aunt finds comfort from friends and family during this time.
    You are a sweet lady Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simple had to take a moment and tell you how sorry I am for all the problems that you have had to face and yet you were able to still able to share with us all. I am new to all of this and find it all overwhelming, the talent, the abilities of all of you is wonderful. Thank you for all you are doing and my condolences to the family members that were touched with the tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.