bg

Friday, September 18, 2009

2 more Feb & March




Good morning all


Well I was busy yesterday ...putting out the rest of my fall decorations.


So I only got 2 done last night.


The shamrocks I welded together in DS.


I did more paper taring and jewels ...because I LOVE IT !!!!


The February page is not of the era I have been using , But I really liked the pic....


Well I am off to get started on cleaning my house ( yippee )....NOT !


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day


Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD




6 comments:

  1. wanda your on a roll!! both are just fantastic :0) love how you embossed the shamrocks and the lace you use on both!! (where do you find the lace? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great....I love the paper you used on March...very pretty...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda....these are gorgeous!! You ROCK!! Thanks as always for stopping by!! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your sweet comments, Wanda! Right back at ya! These vintage calendar pages are gorgeous! Each one so perfectly captures the month! Love all the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular Wanda! This project is beyond awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...Love 'em both! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.