bg

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Season's Greetings




Good morning all


Well I finally got my new woodland cart and I had to play....


I used woodland cart for....tag cut twice @ 3ins & 3 1/4 ins run through cuttle bug using


Swiss dots embossing folder.


trees cut @ 4 1/2 & 4 ins


Sweet hearts cart for.....the flourish cut @ 3 ins


snow flake punch


Studio g stamp ( Season's Greetings )


cuttle bug embossing folder snow flakes....


Ribbon...buttons...string...and doodled.


EK Success corner punch.


I used glitter white paper for the snow on the trees.....


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Wanda


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD


5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! will you make my Christmas cards? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda! You reminded me I need to start thinking about my Christmas cards! Pretty stuff!
    Guess what? It is pouring here - we need the rain so desperately. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card...I love the glitter paper for the snow...my next card is going to be a tree card...but I really love this one..don't you just love the embossing effect...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, i love the snowflake inside...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just awesome Wanda...such a beautiful card...I just bought this cart...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.