bg

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vintage Calendar (Sandy Inspired)







Good morning all



Well thank GOD I got my MOJO back......



I have seen so many great thinks on the net lately that really have been inspiring me.



One of them is this Calendar...Sandy really inspired me, she is making one and what a great job she is doing ck it out http://sandyfromukiah.blogspot.com/



Well I made mine a little different ...I love the vintage look so that's how I am doing mine.



And because I am a mixed up kinda person...I started in the middle...lol



I did July, Oct and Nov.... I am working on April , May and Dec.



I really like these the are easy and fun...I don't think I am gonna put these in a CD case...



I think I am gonna put them on an easel to display them.



My Niece wants me to make her a twilight one (might have to try that one)



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day



Wanda



I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD






12 comments:

  1. Wow, another great creation...I love this vintage look...and I love how your doing this calendar and the idea of displaying on a easel....Thanks for inspiring me...and thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should say so! Mojo is up and running!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "dropping in" to your blog every day just to see what you've created ... you ALWAYS amaze me!

    Just keep it coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC!!! sandy will be so thrilled to learn she inspired you :0) shes such a sweetheart! so where are the rest? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing calendar.. I love the vintage look and feel..
    You have amazing eye for color..
    Fab GF..
    cheers
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on these Wanda!! Beautiful work as always;)

    Hugs,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wanda, they are just BEAUTIFUL.. I love the vintage look... I am honored that I inspired you... thank you my friend. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanda, these are super. Wish I had an ounce of your mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the calendar idea. My dad is a vintage post card dealer and I can see using copies of his cards to make a calendar for him. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you have done a great job on these Wanda! Whose says we have to start everything at the beginning.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative calendar, Wanda! Love the vintage images and you embellished each page so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Wanda, I can't believe how much I have missed in the last week. You have been super busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.