bg

Monday, November 2, 2009

Karate/ card for Jaimie


Hi again this is my 2ND post of the day

I did a challenge over at saturdayspotlight and I was checking some of the others work and happened across this blog It had such heart breaking story about this little girl Jaimie...

They were asking everyone to make her cards

She is 11 years old and on Oct 4 while Jaimie and her mom slept 4 teens broke in to their house with knives to rob and kill all in side. her Mom was brutally murdered and she was seriously injured. I would like to ask all that read this to please check out this web site that I am gonna post in my side bar it has all the details and send her a card to help lift her spirits.....and if you do they are giving away so many prizes...

Thank you so much

I used the mojo Monday sketch for this card

And of course another easel card...told you I loved them!

I found out that she likes karate and has a black belt, so I found this cute stick figure on line and printed it out....

cricut cart plantin schoolbook for the ovals cut @ 4 & 3 1/2 ins pop dotted & the star pop dotted, can't remember the sizes think I started at 2 and went down 1/4 in for each one after that.

Used cuttlebug embossing folders Swiss dots & Swirls...

Black Ribbon to represent her black belt.....

And a prisma flower and added some skittles.

Thanks so much

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD


8 comments:

  1. What a cute card Wanda. Love the pink and black. That is such a sad story. It really mades you wonder what the world is coming to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that poor little girl. this is a fantastic card and what a great cause to make it for :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and what a cute image...so kind of you...somedays don't you just ask why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card...I just love the saying too...I am sure she will just love it...and what a tragic story...I will go check it out..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your pink and black together! this little girl will adore this card and you have such a kind and caring heart! I'm so glad we're friends!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and perfect for Jaimie, I'm sure she'll love it! Thank you so much for joining in our card drive and making a card to help spread some love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sad story!! OME! I'll have to check that site out. TFS. Your card is fabulous but it was REALLY hard to scroll down and not stare at Edward Cullen, I mean Robert Pattinson. WHOO HOO to the TWILIGHTERS!!! Love the music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanda, what a wonderful person you are... I am so sure that the little girl is going to love this card.. who wouldn't... it's a fantastic card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.