bg

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Miss You


Good morning all

Sorry I have been MIA lately,I have been really busy.

Here is a card I made last week for a card challenge then changed my mind and made another one...ever do that? I do a lot.....lol

I used cricut cart paper pups

sorry can't remember the sizes...and a child's year for the frame

I pierced around the edges and added some gems / pop dotted and some polka dot ribbon.

A quick cute card.

Thanks for stopping by

Wanda


P.S.

Make sure and stop back Saturday I have some SUPER EXCITING news to share with you.......


I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card...this is alot simpilar than you usually do...but I like it...I can't wait to hear your exciting news...I'll be back..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! i do wish they would make a cart for cats like this one. i have to wait until sat??!! that is 2 whole days away and i am impatiant lol :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bright and cheery card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Wanda, you were missed. This is just too cute, love how the little puppy is looking up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cute card.Paper pups is a sweet cartridge.Love the orange and brown combos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Wanda...that pup is just too cute. Love those colors together. Can't wait to hear your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda...how do you do it...every post is a masterpiece...I love the sentiment on this one...jus fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Wanda...I've already been here but had to come back and say congrats on the DT @ PS...what a great group to work with...I know you will bring great creative inspiration to the time...so happy for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Wanda, just came over to say congrats on your new PS spot. Glad to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.