bg

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time 2 Live a little


Hi all

I have joined yet another challenge...( Boy) they are addicting...lol

This is for


the challenge / to make something for a male and must have 3 brads on it.


for the sketch.

I figured while I was making a male card I would make my son Bob his Birthday card.

He will be 34 in Jan.. He is such a great person , I was gonna say kid....lol He will always be my kid! Any way He has a Family and works long hours for an Electric company and goes to school on top of that .

He helps anyone in need ...He is just such a busy person....I think he needs to slow down and enjoy live and I tell him that all the time..So I thought this card was perfect for him....

I used Cricut cart ...

Graphically speaking for/ Clock cut @ 4ins

time 1/2..... Live a little cut @ 2ins

Graphically speaking for file folder I cut on Design Studio because I wanted it a little more square to fit the card better ...so I stretched it .

Plantin School book / for 2 cut @ 2 ins.

Cuttle bug embossing folder Happy Birthday

3 screw brads

ribbon /studio G stamp ( Happy Birthday )

distressed and inked the papers

pop dotted the clock/ I cut the clocks in half

And Finally I made it on an easel card ...I know you say ( NOT AGAIN )...but I really like them!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day

Wanda

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD



17 comments:

  1. Oh this is perfect for his job!! fantastic card (as always!) it is so fun to see you becoming addicted to challenges :0) now i have company LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wanda, this is (to repeat Rose) "perfect". I so enjoy coming to your blog..
    Yes, my son will always be my "boy" too... he calls himself "Bill" now, but I still call him "Billy", he's 36...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i really love this one..super job.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Wanda...How creative! Love absolutely everything about it. You really put a lot of love into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, this is gorgeous, maybe too much for a guy! LOL! I thought I would mention that I finally posted my blog award and gave thanks to those that wanted to pass it on to me...have I mentioned how much I like you!!!! Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very masculine. Great job! It's tough to make cards for boys of all ages isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabby card from you Wanda. You are on a roll with those beautiful easel cards. Love the clock. Your son sounds wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE your blog Wanda! Your card and design is amazing - I just LOVE all of the wonderful detail and fun use of supplies!!

    Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge! Hope to see you next week.

    Have a fun weekend! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Wanda! This is one cool card! Awesome! Love everything about it, right down to the ribbon! He's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. opps i forgot to thank you for joining us on stamps and smiles this week! i will have to be the gd more often if it gets you into challenges LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is such a fantastic card..I know he will love it...He is such a great guy...and he does live alittle on the weekends..he will be done shortly with his schooling by July...so at that time he will be able to live alittle more...at that being said...I really love how you did the clocks and the saying is perfect..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wanda this is absolutely FABULOUS!!! I was on the mb and read a post about how they scraplifted your card. I've haven't been on much lately but I knew that yours would be wonderful so here I am. I'm blown away! LOVe it! Hope I see yours on the mb too so I can comment again. Hugs! D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this great card!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fantastic, so much detail. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is wonderful! I am in awe! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! I love all the details. Thanks you for playing along. I hope you will join us again next week.

    Jennifer SAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wanda what a stunning card! Love it such a fantastic design Wow!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.